After the pandemic has passed, what will the future of work look like? Why not take our new course that looks at the trends that may affect employment in the post-Corona world?
COVID-19 has left its mark on every aspect of our employment. From the daily commute, to interaction with colleagues, and even down to the physical environment where we work, everything is changing in real-time. But once the pandemic has run its course, what will the ‘new normal’ look like and how can we prepare for it?
On completion of our new ‘The Future of Work’ course, you and your employees should be able to:
- Describe what a typical day at work might look like
- Outline the remote work models that companies could adopt in the future
- Identify the technologies that will support mobile workforces
- Recognize architectural trends that will define future workplace layouts
- Review regulatory challenges with emerging technologies
As businesses look to reconfigure their workplaces and put new health and safety protocols in place, this course is the perfect place to take a glimpse at The Future of Work. With a likely blend of both physical and virtual environments, we’ve looked into how the work environment will be redesigned, the access and protocols, and the evolution of both physical and virtual employees.
Your future workforce will be diverse, multi-generational and located around the globe. Click the link below to take our free course and find out more about how you and your team can be ready and prepared for The Future of Work.